Saturday, July 16, 2011

Re: Blogger Award 2011

 

1. Say thank you to someone who give you this award

First of all, I would like to say my expression was O.O when i read my name on PeiQin’s latest post. Anyway, Thax for “awarding” this honour to me.

 

award

 

 

2. Write about someone who give you this award

According to rule, now I should proceed to write something about PeiQin. LOL. I guess I gonna rewind the first time we meet. It should be the video assignment that I volunteered to be their “father”. She is a cute little girl (obviously) and short (dun flame me). Argh! suddenly realise im a totally failure in observing and writing about somebody.

*To PeiQin: Do u mind if i direct link to your “about me” section ar?

 

about_me_ideas1

 

3. Write about yourself

Ok.Now is my turn. Who am I?

First you can found my “about me” section on the right bottom navigation bar. Secondly, Im the owner of this blog. Me guy. Kajang. Single and Desperate (joking). 22yo.

For further information, kindly please contact me via any channel that can reach me =)

 

4. Give this award to your 9 blogger-friends

In fact, I just got a few blogger kaki. So, here it is.

PeiQin

YokeXin

PeiSeen

Yzheng

Mantou

YingXuan

YokeSim

ZhiShan

Fion

 

Phew~!

This is like a report to me

Anyway thax again PeiQin

=)

4 comments:

Pei Qin said...

Hhahha thank you but I am not going to do anymore, one time sudah enough ^^

Seen said...

celaka =.=

Ying Xuan said...

sankyu sankyu~ I shall post this soon =P

yokesim said...

adui~ paiseh paiseh....just saw my name in the list XD xie xie, xie xie.