Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Clarification

I guess most of my friend get it wrong and said that i’m in a very desperate situation ( desperate in love )… Oh my… maybe i did mention one… twice maybe… 3 times maybe… Aiya! to be honest, currently i’m not in the desperate situation… Now what i want to focus is on my studies 1st…

Today, went to UCSI to meet up with my two friends… yoke xin and siew ling. Both of them are pharmacy student. After spending some time lepak with them in UCSI i found out that, UCSI toilet is cleaner than MMU… their facilities seems cleaner and new… But still i love MMU in the end… lol

We went to Cheras Selatan for our movie session…

Sherlock Holmes…

\

Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock… Jude Law as Watson… both of them are good brother/friends in this movie…

Interesting analysis investigation of crime case using tiny details clue… and of course… u wont get bored of it… coz itz packed with humor and action…

Go found out more by urself…

I had a great time watching this =) 

ps: yoke xin is crazy about jude law ( watson ) lolz

No comments: