Monday, January 4, 2010

Getting more n more…

Yup! I’m getting more and more lazy… day by day…weeks by weeks… i wondering whether i still manage to wake up early in the morning when my next semester resume… XP

Today, i was eating my lunch in town… and i realize that today is actually the school reopen… Oh my! just look at those kiddo… bag, school uniform, holding textbook… they remind me of my secondary school life…

 

After i finish my lunch and driving on my way home… A girl wearing school uniform pass in front of me… then i was distracted for a moment and …

and

I was thinking…

 

 

I wondering when Malaysia will make THIS as our female’s school uniform…

 

 

 

If that really happen, I definitely wish to repeat my secondary school life AGAIN!!! lolz

=)

Happy Schooling Kids!

1 comment:

Seen said...

jay yap..suan lar...