Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Course Registration

 

Itz really been another roller coaster week for me.

As i mention previously, my dad was admitted to hospital again.

For the past few days, I had to go to visit my dad.

But on Thursday which is my course registration day.

OMG.

I was on my way to hospital and stucked in the middle of morning traffic jam.

FML.

I had no choice but to figure out some alternate plan for myself.

A:

Ask my coursemate to register for me

B:

Ask my housemate to register for me

C:

Use my handphone as modem ( use GPRS to access internet )

 

I picked the 1st and 2nd choice.

Eventually, only the B works out just OK.

Coz as I reach hospital my housemate gave me a call

Housemate: Hey! I only can add 2 courses for u coz

Me: har?!

Housemate: There is an error mention something like settle the bill at finance department.

Me: OMG~~ nvm la then.

 

I straight away called my coursemate to help me out.

At last he did pick up my call and help me with the course registration.

But my planned time table was screw up because the tutorial slot is full.

FML.

sad-face-wallpapers_13395_1280x960

I feel disappointed and I would wanna have a try on my luck.

I bring out my lappy.

Plug in my handphone and configure it as modem.

At last! I got internet access.

Fast fast click here and there.

Luck is not with me.

The slot is full.

So, I try to look for another better suitable slot for myself.

Then I try to add tutorial slot.

Surprisingly, my TARGET tutorial slot is available again.(only one slot)

FAST FAST CLICK ADD.

Wooottss!

Success!

I think Luck is still with me.

Thank god.

kanji_luck_peterm_01

But I had to pay the price.

It cost me around RM20

FML.

 

ps: my dad was discharge from hospital few days ago.

=)

No comments: