Tuesday, August 16, 2011

16.8.2011

 

This post will be as random as rojak.

As usual, I will be saying that I busying around with my assignments and revision.

No exemption for this time.

In fact, I am still very busy now. However, it almost comes to an end as the due date is approaching.

Anyway, I set a date for myself to get it all done before the due date just in case something outofexpected happen.

 

work-in-progress

 

Does anybody still remember that I registered for the Adidas King of The Road marathon?

I was planed to begin my training starting by this month.

But I mess up my plan and didn’t start training until now.

FML.

To make thing worst, my precious Nike running shoes let down on my once again as the sole come off. Grrrrhhh…

FML x2

 

kotr_492X381_01

 

Oh yea. My midterm break is coming soon.

Itz not a long holiday and I shall fully utilize it as i can spend some time with my friends, familiy and little bit time for myself.

 

Ok. I think tatz all for today.

I shall back to work and get cracking

=)

ps: I miss home and dad

1 comment:

Cyrus Wong said...

Keep up the good mood =D

I am sure he is watching over you and your family ;)

See you next week, bro !