Thursday, November 5, 2009

Elcerdo

You have been warned that the following content is highly non-halal… I will not be responsible for the consequences if you still insist to read…

Plz bear in mind…

This is NON HALAL!!!!

ok, i just being nonsense again… Let’s get this straight… still remember that i had dinner with my uncle? Yeah… my uncle like to discover nice food… in Chinese you may consider him as 食家…

Actually I’m not sure how to pronounce the name of restaurant properly… According to my uncle, this is a Spanish restaurant n itz famous dish is pork…PORK!!!PORK!!!!

OMG! I love PORRKKKKKK!!!!

Skip all those boring part shall we?

 

here’s the food n drinks…

 RIMG0278

My uncle order my 1st ever German beer for me :)

RIMG0279

RIMG0280

salad and oyster as appetizer ( the oyster is the freshest that i ever taste!!!!weee~~~~~~~~~~! )

 

The babi dishes start to serve here…wakakakak….

RIMG0284

This is the 1st main course…( Pork Rib )

RIMG0287

Ta Dah! This is the special recommendation by my uncle n the manager… It is Black Pork Rib which took 12 hours to cook ( or roast… i not sure ) RIMG0288

Here’s another dish… PIG oso… looks like those pig serve on wedding dinner rite? if u think so, u are seriously wrong… the meat is thicker n tastier too…

n i even use d plate to cut d pork… ( itz actually a traditions for the dish ) after that… i got a chance to make a wish while holding the plate… n then just let d plate drop into d basket n let d plate break *piang!!!

The manager explain that…itz actually signify that itz gather all d bad luck on the plate n break it along with d plate…

So, u can imagine… how many *piang that i heard on that nite…

Oh ya! The name of restaurant is Elcerdo. itz location is somewhere near Jalan Alor…Itz not hard to find…or u may ask me personally oso no prob!

For more info, you may have a look http://www.elcerdokl.com/

If you have a chance… U must go n try… (plz remember to fill up ur wallet too) :)

Btw, thax to my uncle. Itz really an eye opener experience for me.

 

 

ps: sorry for d quality of the photo…coz the environment is vry romantic (dim light)

No comments: