Monday, November 2, 2009

This Is It

Yesterday was a busy day for me… i will be going to mid valley to watch movie with my sister… and going to have dinner with my uncle on the same day too…

I’ll leave the dinner part for next post…

Basically,I watch “This Is It is” which is a movie that all about Michael Jackson… aka The King of Pop…

I’m very sure that everyone knows who is Michael right?

His famous with his trademark moves… such as moonwalk

molesting himself dunno for what reason…lol

and of course not to forget… his dance move for the Billie Jean…

Itz is super duper geng chao man!

dancing wearing the hat covered almost half of his face

the bling bling hand glove on his right hand…

dance along with the beat…

Even though im lack of dancing cell on my body… but i will still shaking my ass along with d beat…

No doubt that Michael is The King of Pop… but to be honest i expecting something more from this movie… Itz basically a documentary for me…(feels like national geographic for me)

So, if you are a big huge fans of Michael Jackson… U definitely will enjoy the movie…  :)

R.I.P  Michael Jackson

 

Ps: i quite like MJ pants… especially the white stripe along d side of the pants…

No comments: