Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh no!

It’s already been weeks i didnt update blog.

Im having my midterm break now.

Kinda weird to have such break in short semester.

It doesn’t feel logic at all.

just a 4 weeks of lectures then one week holiday pulak.

 

IMG_8329

 

What I did so far during this break.

I went to Manhattans Fish Market with my family at Alamanda.

They having promotion where the fish n chip will only cost 5++.

I not sure whether the promotion is still going on or not.

Personally, I would rate 2.5/5 for the fish and chip.

The fish is oily and not up to what i expected.

Oh yeah, a personal tips for those who are going for the promotion.

Order a drink cause you will need it badly. Trust me on this.

 

Here’s the picture:

IMG_8340

 

IMG_8349

IMG_8350

IMG_8358

IMG_8363

IMG_8359

 

Anyway, nice dinner and great time with my family.

=)

No comments: