Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rojak

Just finished my final jog for this holiday break.

Surprisingly, i exceeded my original target and now i hit the 5km.

Even though the time is not encouraging, but I believe that it is more important for me to complete the whole marathon in the first place.

Gambateh!!!

 

IMG_8339

 

Today is just another normal, bored day for me.

My 2 sisters seems busy with their own stuff. Each of them went out since morning, included my mom too.

Then it is left me and my dad.

We went out for lunch at Balakong.

The weather is freaking hot, even my girlfriend takes a long time to cool us down.

*girlfriend = wira = car

 

By the evening, my mom and sister came back with 2 pairs of shoes.

One of it is for me!

Awkwardly, I didnt feel as excited as last time as a kid.

My respond was like … Uh? New shoes for me? Why you wanna buy… I enuf liao…

However, now i feel thankful and appreciate for everything what my mom did for me.

Sorry la… I dun think i said Thank You to you just now…

IMG_8394

*i totally fail in expressing my own feelings… FML

ps: left one more day to end my holiday =(

No comments: