Monday, October 26, 2009

Broga Hill

Yea… My holiday finish liao… Just like a blink of eyes… But i still manage to lepak a few nice n interesting place during the holiday…

If u are stay in Selangor… you maybe heard of Broga Hill…

Yea! Thax to my friend… siew ling… She invited me to join her…( I mean join her n her bf wakakkaak)…of course not to forget my another friend kok wah…

The next day, siew ling driving her kancil n pick me up from my house at 6.30am… n drive all the way to semenyih to pick up her bf… then me n kok wah start to be the spotlight at rear seat…

Climbing up the hill was actually an easy task for me…i need to highlight WAS… because i struggling in the mid way of climbing up the hill… this was never happened to me during secondary school… Shit! My stamina is getting weaker…

When we reach the top the hill (actually not the highest one), i feel fresh n the scene was astonishing!

RIMG0264 

RIMG0270

RIMG0272

RIMG0273

Me n Kok Wah having men’s talk

RIMG0274

whereas the couple was dating on another spot

RIMG0269

Gotcha!

RIMG0276

The breeze air…peaceful mind…friends along… this is too fun!! I definitely will come be coming again…

 

Ps: All the best to my friends who will facing their final exam soon…Good Luck!!

2 comments:

CoFF33MilK said...

no ajak me!

jay_yap89 said...

jia nee: for sure i will go there for 2nd time...dun worry...i will ajak u to join me...