Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Suuuushhiiiiii daaayyyy…

Actually, today i going to have lunch with 3 girls… Ei! just friends ok? But who knows…the 2 girls suddenly got extra lecture pulak… So, i end up go out lunch with peiseen…(she is my schoolmates during form 6…nice girl)

Since sushi king is having a seasonal specials…which will cost u only RM2 per plate… nice deal!!

RM2_Promo-(Big)

But please be remind that… you have to be patient n queue up ok? cause the queue is consider quiet loooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnggg…

But 2 of us are lucky…cause the waiter keep looking for 2 person… haha!then v can straight away go inside n have our sushi! YIPPY!

after ordering our drinks…of coz…time to hunt our favorite sushi…

yummy!~~~~

chat…chit…chew…drink…chat…chit…chew…drink… (sounds like a dialect)

It was very enjoy…compare the days that i stucking in my house/apartment… rushing assignment,final…bla bla bla…

At last…

 

I FEEL I’M ALIVE AGAIN!!!!

ok…i maybe a lit-tle bit over-react but itz was really enjoy n relax…

thax peiseen…^^

oh ya… i did take my camera along with me…but i juz manage to take one pic (even that one is not taken by me oso)

RIMG0263

forgive my “forget-ness” (sorry for my poor english)

ps: i gonna “kill” sum1 tml… XP

No comments: