Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Outing…Yeah!

Finally, i feeling much better compared to yesterday night… yesterday me and my family go to outings…

Make it short…It’s quite an enjoyable trip…until the moment i get my flu… ==

anyway, i still tahan all the way until i reach home…making wantan while i was driving…eating crab…bla bla bla…

oh yea! forgot to let you guys know where i went pulak…I went to several place actually…

sepang gold coast aka bagan lalang > 情人桥(lover’s bridge) having seafood > morib beach

 

Sepang Gold Coast…

RIMG0216

As you can see…it’s actually still under construction… But i strongly recommend you to come again in the future…the view n wind is cukup enjoy man!

 

I nid to put some effort to promote here…Did u notice the person in d picture is not me?

She is a girl…(just in case u cant reconize) and she is my sister…still available…personality…erm…erm…can b acceptable…interested? you nid to find ur own way to contact lah…LOL!

RIMG0218 

Ang…gu gu…little crabby…

RIMG0219

Seeking for GOLD at GOLD COAST?????

RIMG0223

 

After “eating air” (makan angin)… we move on to the next destination… Time to filling up out tummy…Letz heading to lover’s bridge (thatz d way we called that place)

Here’s the picture to share vif u all…

Lover’s bridge? long stretch ahead… this thing suddenly in my mind…

你愿意和我一起走吗?

一起走到人生的尽头?

我们相爱着对方...

一起去面对未来…

来吧!我们一起走这个情人桥吧...

RIMG0232 RIMG0233RIMG0235RIMG0234

 

ok!enuf of nonsense…Here’s the dish that i wanted for a long time….CRAB!!!!!!!!!!lol… it was superbly hyper duper fresh…!wakakakak

RIMG0239

Did u experience any cool toilet session? i get a chance to experience it here…

i was having my pee…n i then i realise that…

WTF! this is so cool!!

cause when i looking at the hole…itz actually is directly to the sea!! n i was like 2 floor above the sea…

Let me present to u!

The LUBANG!wakakaaak

DSC01044

after that…v went to Morib Beach… I love the sunset…

A few stupiak pic…

RIMG0242

RIMG0250 RIMG0253

 RIMG0254  RIMG0256

RIMG0257

 

Ok…itz time to get my ass back to kajang…!

every1!letz go home…

wait! b4 that!

 

RIMG0259

Yeah!!!!!Ming Han was here!!!!!!!

 

ps: limshi got bf ad!!!!!!congratz to limshi….wakakaka….

No comments: