Friday, October 30, 2009

Restart… MMU

U have no idea what happen at the very 1st day on my class for Malaysian Studies…

What do you think?

I stepped on shit? Nop…itz too lame…

Late for the class? aiya…itz too common

 

So, actually the next day is the resignation day for the lecturer… when i heard the lecturer announcement…

 

At that moment i was like

huh?

WTF!?

of coz…tatz not me with the hair standing up…

 

My 1st trisemester result at MMU was announced yesterday… I was freaking nervous when the time i was looking at my lappy… My heart skip a beat…

Sounds so Hollywood neh?

Yeah…

Luckily i pass all the subject…( thank god ) n to be honest… I’m quite satisfied with the grade n result too…

DSC00941

of coz itz still a long way to go n i shall keep on pushing myself to achieve better grades for my own benefit…^^

R u agree with me?

2 comments:

CoFF33MilK said...

totally agree! never stop urself to improve! gogogogo

jay_yap89 said...

thax for visiting my blog....