Sunday, July 11, 2010

Love Confession!

 

I miss you…

 

I do really miss you…

 

I miss your smell..

 

I miss your touch…

 

I miss your skin tone…

 

I miss your sexy voice…

 

I miss the moment with you…

 

Every moment…

 

Every second…

 

You are cute yet fierce sometime…

 

You are very obedient yet naughty sometime…

 

We have been together for several months…

 

It is tough to maintain a long distant relationship…

 

But anyway, please do put on faith on me and trust me…

 

You will be my only one…

 

Forever…

 

Maybe I should say…

 

I no longer miss you…

 

But I just simply love you…

 

Yup! I Love You… ….

 

IMG_0452

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Beloved Camera!!!

2 more weeks! We shall together again!

XD

No comments: