Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random!

It is a very quiet day…

3 out of 8 of my housemate gone back to their own hometown…

Doing nothing special but keep on surfing the net, FB, and stalking some blog…

I found out it’s quite fun to FB…

 

IMG_2592

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Especially you found out that person is actually are your friends’ friends’ punya kawan…

Even some of them suddenly become very nice looking and i had a difficult time to really identify…

Should I praise his/her hair designer? or make up? fashion advisor?

I leave that answer to my dear reader to answer la…

 

IMG_2513

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I would like to ask opinion from my dear readers. (especially for girls)

Yesterday, when i was walking towards the lift. I accidently heard a bunch of girls chatting.

The following are the dialog

A: Hey, my BF must 170cm

B: Har? i cannot accept lor… at least 180cm

C: Erm.. I dunno….

Bla…bla…bla…

 

IMG_2620

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, What do u think? The height is really that important as one of the condition to become somebody’s BF?

Feel free to comment!

=)

2 comments:

Pei Qin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pei Qin said...

not really. if i have a very normal height, i won't care how tall is he but he must taller than me can d. now i already enough short la, so should at least taller than me. and don't lar very height also e.g above 180cm >< seems like he looks more like a daddy of mine than my bf.....
lol sadly i always have a negative thinking that guys won't like me this kinda shortie girl >< whatever.. to me, height is not a big matter.