Thursday, July 1, 2010

My 21st Birthday

I still why 21st year old birthday is such bombastic for everyone…

Some say, after 21yo u will be officially an adult…

 

IMG_2322

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Erm…

I can’t disagree with that… But to be an adult, we should think like an adult…

I doubt that i achieve that “thinking” level…

Anyway, from what i observe…

The 21st birthday is usually got celebration such as…

Party, Outing, BBQ, friends all around you, and of course families…

*paiseh la… no girlfriend for me for the moment…. any recommendation?

 

 

 

IMG_2349

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK

This is what happen to me on my 21st birthday…

Which i predicted itz going to happen…

But I don’t expect it to be such dramatic/bombastic…

I didn’t went back to my home (kajang)…cause my family members are not feeling well…

this was in my prediction…

So, i still ok with it…

Worst part is my dad was admitted to hospital…

Yup! My dad admitted to hospital…

FML

 

IMG_3599

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

luckily the condition is not serious…

After a few days, my dad was discharge from hospital…

 

So, what i did on my birthday?

I glad to received a lot of birthday wishes from a lot of FB kaki…

thax to all of u and i really appreciate every each of it from the bottom of my heart….

and thax to the founder of Facebook…

 

So, I spend almost 6 hours to 8 hours in front of my lappy…

usual lunch and dinner…

that’s it…

 

IMG_3537

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sad? Happy?

All i wanna say is I glad that my dad and everyone is fine…

=)

ps: appreciate everything u having rite now… no matter how bad it is…

No comments: