Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yay!

Yay!

I guess another 24 hours from now… I will be on my way back to my Home! (Kajang)

A week midterm break for me…

 

IMG_3636

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Err…

Maybe I should consider it as a study week for me too.

Have to take some notes back to home for revision .FML!

What to do during the midterm break?

Wash and polish the car (definitely!)

Help my mom to clean up the fan (compulsory!)

Go to snap picture ( KL? Putrajaya? Sg Tekala?)

A yumcha session ( i will put this as the lowest priority, since most of my friends went back to their respective Uni )

 

IMG_3642

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I roughly get a picture how am i gonna spend my midterm break.

=D

No comments: