Friday, July 23, 2010

Report in!

Yay! currently i report from Kajang.

Sitting on a chair…

Blogging now in my room…

Browsing through some photography magazine bought by my sister…

Fuyoh! damn nice wei!

 

IMG_3141

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway, did u guys still remember that i mention about my dad was admitted to hospital before this?

He is been losing weight… A lot…

I feel hear sore when i saw him wearing a singlet…

His usual muscle on his limp and stomach now seems like hanging…

*sorry for improper description

I know this sound sissy …But damn! my tears almost coming out from my eyes…

haiz…

 

IMG_2585

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can my family have a peaceful and comfortable life?

No comments: