Saturday, July 3, 2010

Me

Just wanna make a simple intro to the new reader

Me:

Call me Jay Yap

My 1st impression for most of the people is very fierce person

I can’t comment much on that

You have to found out that by yourself

IMG_2108

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Still single and available XD

I love cars very much! Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Lotus, Nissan…

Anyway, if u ask me what is my 1st car in future…

I will answer u…

CLK and SLK

Yup!

CLK= Cute Little Kancil

SLK=Super Little Kancil

=)

IMG_3537

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just found out that photography is very fun

For me, I would like to capture all the precious moment

I love to snap people, my friends, my families, building, surrounding, lights…

But I seldom snap picture of myself…

The picture that i attached on this post is all that i got.

IMG_3765

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got a true love ones. Which is a long time story ago.

Anyway, now i got a few true love.

My dad’s car wira, saga, DSLR, guitar and …

It’s weird that i like to wash my car…

IMG_0452

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, can I know who are u?

Anyway, welcome to my blog.

=)

No comments: